Zenergene is a health and wellbeing company created to help people to establish the knowledge, mindset and belief they need to take action and live the life they want. Here at Zenergene, I (Jade) will help you to make holistic and sustainable lifestyle changes. I will work with you around your individual lifestyle goals with a core focus on empowering you to achieve sustainable weight loss.
Programmes & Services Overview
- The Slow Burn Weight Loss Programme and workshop with up to 12 months ongoing support
- 1:1 Online Weight Loss Support (6 or 12 months)
- 1:1 Lifestyle Coaching
- In Home Lifestyle Support (focused on setting up exercise routines, meal preparation etc.)
- Weight loss & Wellbeing Mindset Workshops (Free, Botany Library)
- Supermarket Tours (Free)
I will help you make lifestyle changes as determined by you... Zenergene is not a diet programme!! – I will not tell you exactly what to eat and how to live! No generic meal plans or supplements are involved and I don’t advocate specific food elimination etc. Instead, I aim to empower you with knowledge, resources and tools to make changes that suit your life.
My Weight Loss Philosophy can be summarised as:
- Understand evidence-based principles (around nutrition, exercise, neuroscience etc.) and then apply them in a way that suits your lifestyle.
- There is no one best way to lose weight…in fact there are many ways to lose weight, maintain weight and gain weight! and what works for one person may not work for someone else...
- We are all unique! We have each been shaped by our individual life experiences and ‘stories’ and will therefore have our own needs, preferences and goals – that is completely fine!
- There is no quick fix or magic pill for weight loss – healthy weight loss and sustainable change is about slowly changing patterns of behavior and habits.
- You are the best expert of you – nobody else has direct inner experience walking in your shoes. Learn to understand and respect what works well for you.
- Be open minded and try new things – stay open to learning, challenge yourself and constantly grow your knowledge and perspective.
These values are at the heart of my approach to supporting you:
- Compassion – for self and others
- Learning – lifelong learning and growth mindset
- Authenticity – to be your truest self
- Patience – good things take time!