Free weight loss and workshops focused on topics such as weight loss, healthy diet, stress, sleep, meal planning and family fitness. These classes help you cultivate the mindset to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle.
Topics covered include:
• Finding your unique approach to weight loss
• Making a healthy diet and exercise a lifestyle
• Addressing underlying beliefs and values
• Creating and changing habits to support weight loss
• Meal planning and preparation to fit your life and goals
• Improving sleep, rest and recovery
• Understanding the science behind 'how to lose weight'
• Why different diet plans or weight loss programs succeed or fail
• Embracing a healthy weight loss mindset
• Other topics chosen by you!
When & Where:
Habits for Weight Loss - 12 October 2019, 2.00 - 3.30pm
Botany Library - Level 1, Botany Town Centre Sunset Terrace, East Tamaki, Auckland 2013
Please contact me if you would like to run an event for a specific community group