Free fortnightly weight loss workshop / nutrition course focused on topics such as weight loss, healthy diet, stress, sleep, meal planning and family fitness. These classes help you cultivate the mindset to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle.
Topics covered include:
• Finding your unique approach to weight loss
• Making a healthy diet and exercise a lifestyle
• Addressing underlying beliefs and values
• Creating and changing habits to support weight loss
• Meal planning and preparation to fit your life and goals
• Improving sleep, rest and recovery
• Understanding the science behind 'how to lose weight'
• Why different diet plans or weight loss programs succeed or fail
• Embracing a healthy weight loss mindset
• Other topics chosen by you!
When & Where:
Saturday: 3.00 - 4.30pm (fortnightly):
- 13 October 2018
- 27 October 2018
- 10 November 2018
- 08 December 2018
- 15 December 2018
Showcase Room, Level 1, Botany Library
Botany Town Centre, Sunset Terrace, East Tamaki, Auckland 2013