Setting up sustainable routines and habits that support your goals are the foundation of weight loss and good health. The In-Home Lifestyle Support package can help you with a variety of needs, including:
- Setting up a regular exercise routine
- Identifying (and practicing) suitable exercise activity that you can do at home within available time, resources and preferences. Or alternatively, working with you to identify a gym-based routine.
- Tips and tricks for healthy cooking and effective / efficient meal planning and preparation to support health and weight loss (including family considerations)
- Understanding and ‘navigating’ nutrition in everyday life – reading food labels, supermarket shopping, eating out, avoiding marketing traps etc.
- Working out practical solutions to make healthy living easy and enjoyable
The In-Home Lifestyle support can be tailored to meet your needs. I will come to your home to provide you with support within your home environment. This package can include more than one person if you are all living in the same household (i.e. a couple or multiple family members).
This package is available in East and Central Auckland (and nearby suburbs) and in the greater-Auckland area subject to agreement.
This package is 3.5 hours and can be run over 1-3 sessions (by negotiation) depending on your location, needs and preference.
Example of how I can help you set up an exercise routine:
- Understand your current level of knowledge and skill related to exercise science then work with you to cover off the fundamentals
- Establish what your current goals, preferences, time, available equipment etc. and then help you put in place an appropriate plan
- Work with you to ensure you are comfortable and confident with your exercise plan (i.e. practice it)
- Follow up / check-in at a later date to see what is working well, not working well and help you to make changes if needed.
- Help you to draw on resources and support that will allow you to continually adapt and progress your exercise routine.
- Note: you don’t need any special equipment – I will work with you to use the equipment and space you have. If you like, I can make recommendations on what ‘no-fuss’ equipment you could purchase.
Example of how I can help you set up a meal preparation routine:
- Understand your current level of knowledge and skill related to nutrition, meal planning and meal preparation for weight loss and then work with you to cover off the fundamentals
- Establish what your current goals, preferences, time, available resources are…e.g. what types of food do you like to eat? How many people are you cooking for? Do you prefer to cook in bulk or as needed? How much time would you like to spend cooking?
- Work with you to devise a realistic meal preparation strategy that fits with with your lifestyle and goals and then help you to implement this (building on things that are already working well and removing roadblocks).
- Follow up / check in at a later date to see what is working well, not working well and help you to make changes if needed.
- Help you to meal plan in a way that is enjoyable, adaptable and sustainable over the long run.
- Note: you don’t need any special equipment – I will work with you to use the equipment, space and resources you have.
In Home Lifestyle Support Sign Up
$500 (within East and Central Auckland and nearby suburbs or other areas by agreement).